Company: PHOENIX DIVERSIFIED GROUP INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Specific to the northern New Jersey area and New York area as needed, we are looking for experienced Field Service Technicians who will be involved with troubleshooting, repairing, analysis, reporting, and preventive maintenance on bank equipment: remote drive-up lanes, vault doors, safes and lockers, safe deposit boxes, teller under-counter units, after-hours depositories, including all locks and locking systems. The ideal candidates will have minimum 3 - 5 years' experience, excellent mechanical skills and low voltage electrical skills. Automotive mechanical skills a plus. Carpentry trade skills a plus. A high school or Vo-Tech diploma or GED is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel daily to assigned sites in order to troubleshoot, repair and service bank equipment.
- Perform equipment troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, upgrades, and additions.
- Repairing of equipment and lock repairs (combination, teller cabinet locks, desk, file, door etc.)
- Installation and maintenance of remote drive-up systems, vault doors, safes, safe deposit boxes and under counter equipment.
- Perform other facilities maintenance tasks.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications & Abilities:
- Excellent time management, planning and customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Strong electro-mechanical skills.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to use discretion and problem analysis.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and be flexible.
- Ability and willingness to make key contributions to the growth of the business.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have a driver's license and can drive a motor vehicle while seated for periods of time, and can drive at night. The employee is also required to be available to work on nights, weekends, overnight and after 5 p.m. on an as needed basis.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or Vo-Tech diploma
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Applicable state and local licenses as required.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) a plus.
- OSHA 10 certification a plus.