Document Control - Temp
Experienced Document Controller? This Tier 1 main contractor requires a Document Controller to assist on this major project in Peterborough (just minutes from Peterborough station!)
You will be reporting into the Commercial Manager and supporting another Document Controller on the project.
You will be using eB and 4Projects document control systems
You must be able to start immediately (1 week notice period will be considered) for a 3-6 month contract.
Working hours are 08:30 - 17:00
This position is paying £14-16ph LTD (£12.50-15ph PAYE) on a temp basis.
Why work for this company?
- Working for a Tier 1 contractor
- Chance to work on a Flagship project
- Few minute walk from the station
- Great team culture
Document Controller Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all technical documents are up to date, logged and updated correctly
- Uploading a backlog of documents
- Data management using Excel
- Communicating with project team, clients and sub contractors.
- Download / upload / Printing of drawings using the Microsoft systems.
- Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
- Establishment and maintenance of central site files, drawings and registers
- Liaising with engineers on site and other contractors and assist in production and approval of project collaboration protocols documents
- Managing RFI's, method statements, drawings etc
Document Control Candidate Requirements:
- Experience using document control systems 4Projects & eB.
- Must have previous experience working on site or main office
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be organised and willing to get stuck in
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Role: Document Control
Job Type: Contract
Location: Peterborough, East Anglia
Apply for this job now.