CNC Mill/Lathe Programmer- (Mastercam)
Compensation:$30/hr. - $40/hr.
Temp to Hire- Long-term
- Create programs for multi-axis swiss and citizen lathes as well as verticle mills for a high precision machining environment.
Preferable Skills/Background Summary
- Conventional Machines Skills
- Ideal candidate has been a machinist at one point and moved into a programmer role.
- Communication skills, able to get along with others.
- 7+ Yrs of experience as CNC Mill / Lathe Machinist in high precision machining environment
- 7+ Yrs of experience programming in Mastercam
- Expert Proficiency on Vertical Mills and Lathes .
- Preferred proficiency in mult-axis machinery.
- Expert Proficiency in Blue Print Reading, GD&T, Inspection Tools & Methods.
- Experience with Okuma and Fanuc Controls.
- First Piece Quality or Zero Scrap Mentality.
- Mature, professional, safety oriented, work demeanor.
- Ability to maintain lean, orderly, "6s” work environment.
CalTek places engineering and technical professionals in companies with a wide range of products and/or services, including OEM's (original equipment manufacturers), E&C's (engineering and construction firms), A&E's (architectural and engineering firms), software firms, and system integrators. The size of these companies range from start-ups with 10+ employees to larger firms with over 10,000 employees.
Role: CNC Mill/Lathe Programmer- (MasterCam)- Temp. to Perm.
Apply for this job now.