Are you an experienced SEMH TA working with Challenging Behaviour
Teaching Personnel are looking for Teaching Assistants that have experience working with students with SEMH and Challenging Behaviour in the Scarborough area.
We are looking for people that have experience working with varied year groups and varied SEN such as Autism, SEMH and MLD.
Do you have the following experience:
- Experience with students with SEN such as SEMH with challenging behaviour
- A background in Education, Youth Work or Residential Work
- Previous experience working with a variety of ages from Primary through to Secondary
- Experience with Pastoral Support including mentoring
About Teaching Personnel
- Teaching Personnel are a leading education recruitment specialist with established relationships with a large number of schools throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, East Riding and South Humberside regions.
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as competitive and accurate rates of pay
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a friend Bonus with £50 per successful referral
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice