An excellent opportunity has arisen to join Kingdom Cleaning as a part time Janitor / Supervisor, working at a site in St Neots, PE19 area.
Av 10 hours per week, 2 hours per day, Monday - Friday, 17.00 - 19.00.
Pay rate: £10.50 per hour.
Responsibilities: A Janitor / Supervisor will be required to:
Working as the supervisor of the cleaning team, perform cleaning tasks such as cleaning general areas, removing rubbish, wiping, vacuuming carpets, cleaning toilets and restocking consumables. This list is not exhaustive, and duties will be assigned by the SDM, CM or client. Plus, Understand the client's culture and be proactive and innovative.
- Ensuring that all staff behave in a suitable manner whilst on duty
- Ensure that all relevant PPE is in place and safety-first culture is maintained
- Ensure that all standards of work are met as the team proceeds through the shift Operation
- Be the 1st line of responsibility for the out put and behaviours of the operation team to which they are assigned
- Take lead of cleaning and ensure all tasks on schedule are completed
- Ensure that the team complete any assigned reactive jobs to standard
- Ensure that the team are using the correct methods and equipment where necessary
- Ensuring that all facilities are properly stocked with consumables
- Ensuring the building is cleaned and maintained to the standards required by our customers
- Empty the bins within your allocated work area as per the agreed schedule
- Ensure that your area of operations is kept clean and tidy, as stated in cleaning scheduling
- Follow clea