£50 per hour via Umbrella company
- Develop and maintain key relationships with the Missile Programmes that feed in to the ASI contracts.
- Define and maintain the Project Management Plan, including definition of work breakdown structure, cost collection structure and lower-level management plans.
- Establish and implement effective project management processes, tools and reporting mechanisms on achievement of the programme and budgets.
- Generation and implementation of programme business improvement and competitiveness strategies.
- Manage and control contract cost at completions and cash flow, maximising margin and agreeing margin adjustment criteria.
- Prepare and maintain contract risk and opportunity optimisation plans associated manage the associated contingency budgets.
- Work with other companies, particularly France and Italy, to ensure Inter-company trading agreements are in place and managed
- Lead bidding activity in accordance with Bid Process
- Strong project and risk management skills and knowledge.
- Sound business judgement.
- Ability to appreciate complex problems and have the tenacity to keep going until a solution is in place.
- Project management experience, covering financial, commercial, engineering and project areas.
Please Note: Our Client requires all workers to be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance relevant to the role.
If you would like further details, please call Kris! on #removed# quoting reference 68259