Job DescriptionJoin the only ABA company ranked in Forbes' 2019 & 2021 Best Midsize Employers!
Earn up to $24.00 an hour. $500 Sign-On Bonus for RBTs!
What You'll Do: Work in a fun, playful setting with kids on the Autism spectrum, teaching the social, behavioral and daily living skills they need to succeed!
- Build your own flexible schedule
- Sessions typically held M-F 3-7 and Sat/Sun 9-1
- Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available
- Access to benefits including medical, vision and dental
- We pay for your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) certification
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement when traveling between clients
- Easily tracking your client's growth & success through an industry-leading app on your ACES iPad
- Being mentored by top professionals in the ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Industry to provide a clear path of career growth within ACES
- Refer a friend, get $200!**
What We're Looking For:
- Energetic, patient and dedicated individuals with a passion for helping others
- Ability to remain organized while working creatively with kids
- Ability to drive to/between client homes (up to 30 miles but most therapists are matched with kids within a 5-20 mile range from their home)
- High school diploma
We Care About your Health & Safety:
- Interviews via Zoom
- Virtual Training, with opportunities for socially-distanced job shadowing
- Company-provided PPE (ACES face masks, hand sanitizer, gloves, face shields, etc.)
- Hourly disinfecting procedures throughout all clinics
Check us out on Instagram (@acestagram_) to learn more about a day in our life at ACES!
If you're interested in any of the following positions/fields, we encourage you to apply with ACES:
ABA, After-School Counselor, Autism, Babysitting, Behavior Analyst, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Modification, Behavioral Health Technician, Behavior Specialist, Camp Counselor, Caregiver, Caregiving, Child Development, Childcare, Children, Coach, Developmental Condition, Developmental Disabilities, Direct Support Professionals, Education, Healthcare, Hospice care, Intervention, Kids, Mental Health Specialist, Medical student, Medical Staffing, Modification, Patient Care, Paraprofessional, Pediatrics, Preschool Teacher, Psychology, Respite Care, Social Learning, Social Services, Social Skills, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Teacher's aide, Therapy, Tutor, Working with Children, Youth Program Coordinator, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior Science, Child Development, Counseling, Early Childhood Education, Education, Human Development, Liberal Studies, Nursing, Psychology, Psychiatry, Speech and Hearing Services, Social Work, Rehabilitation, Sociology, Vaccine, Nanny, Daycare, Infant, Toddler, Instructor, Daycare Aide, Childcare Aide, Flexible, Gigs.
ACES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.