Company: PAGE PERSONNEL SECRETARIAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking to kick start their career within Project Management and is eager to learn from experienced Manager who have a wealth of knowledge in the industry. This role will involve showing Senior Members of the team by supporting with administration processes of the implementation and you will be an essential function in making sure the project delivery if as efficient as possible.
My client are a very ambitious company who have grown from strength to strength in recent months due to their consistent and reputation to always deliver in a competitive market. They are hugely focused on internal growth and progression and fully understand that all their employees are the most important part of their success.
The duties involve will include:
- Support the project manager with all key areas of the project demands.
- Assist with preparation reports at the end of each week.
- Ensure that project activities are concluded.
- Agree project objectives with customers.
- Organise the resources working on a project.
- Attend customer and internal meetings as required.
- Perform internal project work as requested.
This role would suit a career driven, ambitious candidate who is looking for a opportunity to join a fast growing business who train and develop their staff to achieve their long termn aspirations. A willingness to learn and enthusiasm to become a key asset to the project team are the essential qualities we are looking for in this opportunity.
A career opportunity
Opportunity to work in a hugely supportive company