Welder/Fitter needed for job shop and field fabricating work with personal tools.
- Must be able to weld in all positions, lay-out, fit, burn, gouge, fabricate components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions, make welds separately or in combination, using aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, and other alloys using standard welding equipment.
- Set up and performs jobs based on shop practices, procedures and safety.
- Able to work in all conditions- noisy, cold, hot, dusty, wet, ability to lift above head, climb, stoop, bend, reach, squat, working in unusual positions.
- Analyze, read and follow engineering structural drawings and specifications to perform job.
- Full-time position with Great Benefits. Located in Baton Rouge. Must pass drug screen & background check.
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.