Company: TRUSTONE FINANCIAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our Personal Bankers give our members, our neighbors, the power to follow their dreams with the guidance to do so confidently. It comes with being professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy while delivering energy and optimism in every transaction and lending interaction. This position takes the time to understand our members' individual situations so they can identify financial solutions to guide our members forward. It doesn't stop there - this position takes the extra step to provide financial education to prepare our members for what's ahead and help make things possible.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6-months sales and service experience gained from financial services and/or customer service experience
- Comfortable with monthly service and production goals
- Previous PC experience, Microsoft Office preferred
- Lending experience a plus
- Cash handing, math aptitude and keyboarding skills
- Demonstrate punctual and regular attendance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player being flexible and dependable
- Work independently while displaying initiative and decision making skills
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism while working under pressure
- Be available to work various hours and locations as needed and to assist in community events and functions.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Incumbents in this role are required to be compliant with TruStone's background check, which includes employment verification, credit check and drug testing, and the successful registration in Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
HOURS: Scheduled for 40-hours per week between the hours of Monday through Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm with two to three Saturdays/ month 9:00am - 1:00pm
TruStone Financial Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.