We need happy, fun, exciting people to come work in a fast-paced, coffee house and ice cream shop environment. As a barista, outstanding service to guests will be demonstrated through expertise in coffee-making. As a start-up restaurant, it will be necessary to play other roles, such as scooping ice cream, making waffles, running the POS, and keeping the store clean.
It is important that our employees know that we are here for our guests. Our guests are not here for us.
- Open the store (morning shift).
- Close the store (night shift).
- Execute health and food safety process
- Run the POS
- Prepare coffee and espresso drinks
- Prepare and serve waffles.
- Scoop ice cream.
- Clean work areas, coffee machines, equipment, and dining area.
- Take inventory.
EDUCATION REQUIRED:- High School Diploma.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:- 0+ Years with High School Diploma.Experience is not necessary. We are willing to train the right person with the right attitude and work aptitude.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:- Understanding of how to use espresso equipment- Consistent production espresso drinks
- Outgoing and vivacious personality
- Top-notch hospitality skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with high guest volumes
- Ability to work well independently
- Attention to detail
- Open-minded, flexible and works well with a team
- Knowledge of health, safety, and hygiene in the retail food production environment
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently on multiple stations
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Stand for up to 8 hours with a break with repetitive motions, bending, and squatting.
Thank you for your interest. Applications must include a resume and a work-related reference.
Fletcher’s Ice Cream is a new restaurant café with a simple menu of premium ice cream, waffles, and coffee/espressor. Our mission is to put a smile on the face of every one of our guests and to be socially responsible to our community as the first traditional ice cream shop in Northeast Minneapolis. Exceptional service to our guests and growth of our employees are our number one priorities.
Apply for this job now.