Position Summary: Stock Clerk ensures the transfer of inventory from overstock to the sales floor, replenishing merchandise as it sells.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the overall appearance of the store
- Ensure that all merchandise is properly represented
- Work closely with Inventory team on overstock merchandise
- Report any product damage and/or loss
- Interact with customers
- Labeling and attaching price tags to goods
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Product knowledge
- The ability to plan and prioritize your own work
- The ability to work under a deadline
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to stand for entire shift
Shift hours are 5:00 pm to 1:30 am Monday through Friday.
Role: Evening Retail Stock Clerk
Location: Salt Lake City,
Apply for this job now.