We are looking to recruit a number of Welder Fabricators on a temp to perm basis for our client based in Rotherham:
- Rate of Pay: £14.20 to £16.38 per hour DOE
- Hours: Full time, Monday to Thursday 7am to 4pm and Friday 7am to 1pm
- Location: Rotherham S66
- Free parking
- Early finish on a Friday
We are looking for a number of talented metal Fabricator Welders to build high-quality acoustic enclosures for our clients. As a metal fabricator welder, you will be responsible for reading and interpreting engineering 2D & 3D drawings, fabricating & welding metal components or structures, and performing quality checks on finished products.
To ensure success as a metal fabricator welder, you should have advanced knowledge of industrial metalwork, a good eye for detail, and excellent mathematical skills. Ultimately, a top-class metal fabricator expertly constructs high-quality products to exact specifications.
- Reading and interpreting engineering 2D & 3D Drawings.
- Measuring and marking out cutting and bending lines.
- Ensuring that all required parts for assembly are present.
- Double-checking design specifications before commencing with work.
- Fabricating and constructing metal components.
- Grinding and finishing completed products.
- Performing quality checks on completed products.
- Conforming to company Health & Safety regulations.
- Completing quality check sheets.
- Previous work experience as a metal fabricator welder.
- Previously experience working with mild steel, Zintec & galvanised sheet. Ranging from 0.9mm to 30mm.
- Previous experience working with mild steel 2mm to 10mm
- Proficiency in operating an overhead crane is an advantage.
- Welding experience/certification is an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering design and manufacturing procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering 2D & 3D Drawings.
- Proficiency with metal fabrication tools.
- Advanced mathematical and engineering skills.
- Ability to lift and manipulate large metal objects.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
Pro-Found Recruitment Solutions Ltd is an employment business and equal opportunities. IND1