Dedicated truck driver - Nissan | Top drivers earn $65,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus.
As a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s Nissan account, you will benefit from daily home time, a predictable work schedule and average annual earnings of $55,900 to $65,000*. Drivers on this account haul auto parts and perform 100% hand unloads while being paid an hourly rate.
Riverside Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $55,900 to $65,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $65,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 1,500 average miles per week, within southern California.
- Dry van trailers, 5 loads per week, 8-12 stop-offs per load and 100% hand unloads.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $4,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Riverside Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Riverside, CA.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at #removed#, and we can talk you through it.