Cetechs, is looking for a Program Readiness Planner to join our team! The job is located at Davis Montham AFB, Tucson AZ
Cetechs is currently looking for a Full-Time Program Readiness Planner Advisor to
provide Medical Readiness Planning Advisory services to support the USAF US Southern Commands of Latin America and the Caribbean. The Planner will coordinate medical personnel and assets in support of operational requirements. This position will be onsite, with required travel throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
Candidate will have the following General Experience:
A minimum of 8 years of experience in the following knowledge/performance based areas:
· Advanced knowledge of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for the management, assessment and development of command-level plans and programs for conducting major operations such as expeditionary medical operations, deployment, mobilization, exercise, special operations, or similar operations for the preparation of a range of war requirements plans and programs.
· Knowledge of and skill in the application of Air Force war planning expertise as it applies to assigned readiness, deployment, and exercise programs as outlined in program instructions, directives and guidance (i.e. AFI 41-106, Medical Readiness Program Management)
· Extensive knowledge of Air Force and command program goals and objectives, the sequence and timing of key operational events and milestones, and methods of evaluating the effectiveness of planning actions related to actual events and knowledge of Medical Readiness Decision Support System (MRDSS), Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS), and related requirements to evaluate reports, identify and correct deficiencies, and ensure corrective actions are taken.
· A thorough knowledge of the relationship of the various command entities involved in the overall program planning and execution of military operations and evaluations.
· The ability to strategically plan, and program the operation and application of various Air Force and Joint planning systems.
· Skill in designing and conducting comprehensive studies, and preparing solutions to especially broad, important, and significant military operational and contingency areas.
Candidate will have the following Functional Responsibilities:
· The contractor shall perform activities under supervision of the division chief and support the AF medical planning and operations mission.
· Identify issues, problems and potential risks in program execution, and recommend risk mitigation actions to the SGX.
· Work independently, under general guidelines set by section supervisor, make recommendations on problems and methods, resolve important technical questions through the use of advanced techniques and the extension or modification of standard operational planning practices.
· Provide recommendations on the analysis and evaluation of unique and complex tasks through the implantation of new and improved methods and procedures.
· Accomplish assignments by providing feedback on the requirements and developed criteria while maintaining information, tracking and monitoring allocated resources, and reporting updates to SGX.
· A Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in public administration, business/healthcare management or related discipline and/or four years MAJCOM or Headquarters experience or six years specialized Air Force medical readiness experience is required.
· Valid Active Secret-security clearance
· Davis Montham AFB, Tucson AZ
Cetechs is a strategic staffing and workforce solutions firm headquartered in Mesa Arizona. As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we are committed to providing the VA and DOD with exceptional personnel, providing quality patient care to our active duty and retired military members, and their beneficiaries.
Role: Program Readiness Planner
Location: Camp Springs,
Apply for this job now.