We are seeking a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our behavioral health treatment team!
- Medication Management Follow Up Visits
- Requests for treatment authorizations and work status reports
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to document patient encounters using an EHR
- Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner must have own DEA
We are a mental health outpatient practice, but no mental health experience is required. Physician willing to train.
Role: Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Location: San Pablo,
Apply for this job now.