As a leader in experimental marketing & client acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. Using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations across the globe!
Main Responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales & Marketing Manager include:
- Executing promotional marketing/advertising plans and operational functions to company standards
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management
- Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards to sales team members for each client's customized field campaign taking place
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Gaining knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires. Applying knowledge of the product/service and brand to develop customized marketing & sales strategies used during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Building knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign
- Assist the sales promotions manager as well as the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required
Experience is Not Necessary - We Provide Full Paid One on One Training
These Positions are Entry Level - We Wish to Develop Them into Career Opportunities
- Top tier customer service/sales representative who have worked in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers about complex situations.
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, and hospitality service is a plus
- Effecting listening skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Individuals who are comfortable selling as well as teaching, helping your team members out as needed.
- Bachelor's degree - or related college coursework
- Self-motivated and self-directed, and can adhere to a tightly structured customer training program
- Full paid training
- Travel opportunities
- Yearly Company Vacation
- Management and advancement opportunities
- Fun, fast paced learning environment
At FSA Promotions, we generate interest in brands by inspiring consumer engagement. Our ability to tie precise demographic research to promotional messages that capture interest is the key to our success.
Our mission is built into our name: Finding Strategic Answers. We believe that betters ideas are crafted a different way. Our solutions are innovative, sustainable, and deliver long term brand growth. At FSA Promotions, we establish results. It’s our strategic answer.
Role: Entry Level Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: Franklin Lakes,
Apply for this job now.