Up to £40,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance
Is working on a prestigious project worth over £25m something you'd like to be part of?
Do you see yourself progressing with a company to become a Senior Engineer / Site Manager?
Are you HND / HNC qualified?
Do you have a strong attention to detail?
If you've ticked every point so far continue to read on…
I'm currently working with a tier 1 contractor who have a long-term plan to increase their already incredible turnover circa of £80m to above £140m by 2023/24.
They have grown from being an Industrial manufacturing business (steel and prefabricated bridges and structures) to become a multi-disciplinary Civil Engineering business, working from multiple regional locations including the Wales and Western Region.
Specialising in areas such as:
- Bridges (Refurbishment, grit blasting, painting)
- Rail Civil Engineering & Building works and many more make my client the ideal company for projects such as this.
As Site Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all site activities comply with the Company and Site standards for Quality and Environmental Management
- Ensuring the accuracy and correct interpretation of contract drawings, specifications and other information used in support of the delivery of site engineering
- Responsibility for the management of all dimensional control on site
- Supervision of works including labour, plant and subcontractors
- Keeping accurate records, including a diary, of all site activities
- Assisting the line managers with the resolution of engineering issues and queries
- Taking off and ordering of materials
- Monitoring and Control of wastage
- Assisting in the production of Risk Assessments, Work Package Plans, Inspection and Test Plane and other documentation
- Other tasks as may from time to time be deemed necessary and are authorised by line managers
The Ideal Candidature
Must be HND / HNC qualified.
Technically minded, a strong attention to detail and someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, as some Setting Out duties will be required.
Will have ideally worked for a tier 1 contractor previously within Civil Engineering. Rail experience would be highly beneficial.
Salary of up to £40,000 dependant on experience
25 Days Holiday
Car allowance of 10% of salary offered
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more or apply please call Carl on 01332 861644/07554439251 or email your CV to #removed#
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website:
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.