Computer Science Teacher.
Salary grade: £29,915-£41,136
Start date: January 2021 Start
Contract: Long Term, Full Time.
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a creative Computer Science Teacher for a school in the Barnet area. The role is full time, paid to scale, starting January 2021.
The school has good facilities, the students have outstanding attitudes to learning and achieve well. The excellent standards of teaching helps the pupils to flourish. There is plenty of extra-curricular activities on offer that the pupils enjoy. The school can be accessed via public transport.
You will introduce young minds to the fundamentals of computing, all the way up to learning brand new programming languages. You will be able to plan exciting lessons that enable you to develop young people's understanding of programming, publishing and other skill sets.
- A resourceful individual to encourage pupils' to reach their full potential.
- You will be working with key stage 3-5 pupils.
- The position is full time, Monday - Friday.
- Planning lessons will be involved with this role.
- Follow the schools behaviour code and action referrals as and when required.
- Be able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Able to provide two years' worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Flexibility around your working hours.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, then please give Matt a call on 01923 295 300/01923 295 303 or email your up to date CV to #removed#
Supply Desk is working in partnership with several Local Authorities and represent a host of opportunities in the boroughs of Barnet, Brent and Enfield. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards