GovPilot is looking for a driven, high energy, goal-oriented Senior Sales Executive to work full-time out of our Hoboken, NJ headquarters. If you possess a strong track record of meeting and exceeding goals and can sell to government, we want to meet you.
Key Senior Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Commit to a rigorous sales process that involves a blend of digital and traditional outreach efforts with the goal of booking product demonstrations
- Build a strong sales pipeline and achieve company sales targets and forecast
- Conduct live and web product demonstrations
- Prepare proposals and subscription agreements for potential customers
- Document all activity
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales team to achieve common goals
- 5-10 years of sales experience
- Experience selling to government, big ticket SaaS and/or B2B services preferred
- Salesforce, LinkedIn experience preferred
- Consummate professionalism at all times
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Impeccable public speaking skills
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of time
- $60k-$80k annual base salary plus commission
- Full health and dental benefits after 3 months
Working at GovPilot
The Culture: GovPilot is rapidly expanding and looking to hire talented people. We foster a diverse culture, where an entrepreneurial mindset is rewarded. We look for people who want to grow. We look for self-starters who want the ball, people who take opportunities and run with them. We look for people who enjoy working with others, people who are willing to take risks. Still a small software company with a head count of only 30, we typically look to promote from within.
Perks include quarterly out of office events: rock climbing, go kart racing, cooking classes, hikes, scavenger hunts, etc... weekly Lunch Lottery were 6 random employees are chosen for a company paid lunch on Friday (meet your co-workers!), free coffee and snacks, as well as regular overnight brainstorming sessions in a seaside Airbnb house where employees work alongside the CEO on strategies for improving processes. Our dress code is casual.
There is a sense of camaraderie at GovPilot that differentiates us from the stereotypical start-up. Hardworking employees rise through the ranks. Plaques on the wall display the names of Employees of the Month and birthdays are celebrated with cake in the conference room.
The Location: The close-knit culture at GovPilot headquarters stands in stark contrast to its cosmopolitan surroundings. GovPilot is located in Hoboken’s bustling downtown district,close to everything you’d want and need! Lunch with a view? Take a short walk to scenic Sinatra Park. Happy hour? Choose from a wide array of restaurants and bars. Commuter? We are across the street from a major train station. Meeting friends in Manhattan after work? The nearby PATH train will have you there in minutes!
Role: Senior Sales Executive
Apply for this job now.