Teacher of Science - Required ASAP
We are seeking an enthusiastic teacher with high aspirations and excellent classroom management skills.
Can you offer the following to the students and teachers of our client?
- Be an outstanding teacher
- Be passionate about learning
- Have the tenacity and drive to improve the outcomes of all students
- Teach KS3 and KS4 Science
As a valued member of the team, our client can offer you:
- Clear and shared values and expectations
- An experienced and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team
- A commitment to professional development
- A school committed to consistency and sustained improvement
Judged 'Good' by OFSTED from their most recent visit it was noted that "Pupils' behaviour is good. The school is a harmonious environment, with pupils showing respect towards each other and adults. Strong relationships between staff and pupils help pupils feel safe and secure."
If this sounds like a position for you then please get in touch ASAP!
Salary: Teachers Pay Scale/UPS Scale
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
contact #removed# 01273 022 222