Job summary: Must love dogs. We are looking for a Customer Service Associate who is outgoing, professional and energetic to be the first person who greets our customers. This position is responsible for providing superior customer service while handling check-ins/check-outs of grooming customers, answering phones, and completing retail sales. Must provide prompt and friendly service to all grooming and retail customers. Need to maintain a clean and comfortable store environment, and be knowledgeable on all grooming policies and food products (training provided). The ideal candidate will have strong organizational, customer service and phone skills, and work easily in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. They must be highly dependable, have retail experience, and strong references.
Our Company: Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Westlake is a leader in the pet franchise industry providing the very best in pet care. We are a neighborhood pet boutique, offering gourmet dog treats, healthy pet foods, pet supplies, accessories and pet grooming.
Summary of Key responsibilities:
• Answer all phone calls and booking of grooming appointments.
• Check-in/check-out all grooming customers and complete all retail sales.
• Delivers superior customer service to all retail/grooming customers with a “customer comes first” attitude and connecting with the customer.
• Respond to customer needs, special requests and complaints and alert the manager as needed.
• Follows WGB Westlake operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, safety and security.
• Assist with inventory, stocking of shelves and special orders.
• Maintain a clean and organized workspace and store environment.
• Dependable personality with reliable transportation.
• Previous retail and/or customer service experience.
• Must have sound judgment and be able to work with little or no supervision.
• Be proficient in the use of common Windows-based computer programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Able to operate basic office machines, i.e., copier, fax, printer, etc.
• Display very good organization and time management skills.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities.
• Well organized, level headed, solution-oriented.
• Must be flexible in hours and days worked (no evenings required).
• Be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must work well with a team.
• Exhibit accountability with regard to personal and professional performance.
Compensation: Hourly rate commensurate with experience. This position also includes discounts on retail items. Candidates will have the option to move into management roles within the company provided that the ability and desire are there .
How to Apply: Submit a current resume and cover letter briefly explaining why you feel you are a good match for this position. No phone calls or faxes, please. We do not respond to submissions that do not meet these requirements .
Job Type: Part-time
Role: Customer Service Associate- Woof Gang Bakery& Grooming Westlake
Apply for this job now.