Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing the sourcing strategy and sourcing qualified candidates for open positions in a designated functional area of the client's organization
- Utilizing a variety of sources in line with the client's branding and social media policies with a focus on direct sourced (passive) candidates
- Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the database
- Assisting with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies, etc.
- Monday-Friday Daytime schedule
- Entry level; 1-2 years of experience in Recruiting or at least 6 months in coordinating
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.
Apply for this job now.