Responsibilities: The Client Account Analyst manages an assigned group of clients. Including overseeing client requests; assisting in maintenance of client portfolios; identifying, prioritizing, and resolving client issues as well as coordinating with appropriate internal departments to provide timely responses and solutions. Additional job duties include:
- Serves as the primary resource for the client by managing the account on a daily basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manages special projects needed to meet client objectives.
- Prepare and document project results to review with the client.
- Handle day-to-day calls, transactions, and problem resolution.
- Participates in root cause analysis to correct and/or prevent deviations in processes.
- Participates in and manages special projects.
Minimum Qualifications: The following qualifications are required of all applicants seeking consideration for this position and must be clearly demonstrated in applicant's application materials.
- Must be able to work a 40+ hour work week.
- Word processing and data entry skills sufficient to use software to create, format, edit, print, and save a variety of documents; including spreadsheets, tables, and charts.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Experience providing prompt and courteous customer service to clients and coworkers in person, via phone, and email.
- Able to work independently with good problem solving skills.
- Ability to think clearly and maintain a professional demeanor in challenging situations within assigned timelines.
- Consistently follow high standards of business ethics with a high level of integrity when dealing with others and performing work activities.
- Patient, personable, accountable, dependable, and approachable.
- Positive attitude and willingness to be flexible in daily activities is a must.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills with an emphasis on listening and documenting client needs.
- Expedite orders through the organization using defined process.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, exceptional accuracy track record, and excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize several responsibilities concurrently and in a continuous improvement culture.
- Ability to meet changing deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience working with a high level of initiative, effort and attention to detail when completing assignments/tasks efficiently.
- 3-5 years' business experience (small business preferred).
- Required: Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate new software.
- CRM Software experience a plus.
- Experience working with field service personnel.
- Desire to grow in the company.
Please attach a letter with your resume stating your work experience and qualifications in a fast-paced environment along with your career goals.
Innovational Concepts is an innovator in the Water Management Industry and works with many diverse industries. ICI growth thrives on the success of each team member. We offer great mentoring programs for our team members and are on the cutting edge of industry standards.
Role: Client Account Analyst (Growth Opportunity)
Apply for this job now.