Come join our growing Payroll Department as a Human Resources Information Systems Analyst. This full-time career opportunity will be located at our corporate office in West Los Angeles (Santa Monica / Sepulveda Blvds.). As a HRIS Analyst you'll work in coordination with the HRIS management team to support the maintenance and development of the human capital management and payroll system and related interfaces with other systems. In this collaborative environment you will work towards developing efficiencies and documenting processes, while creating custom reports and performing data analysis to ensure the integrity of our data, system structure and performance. The HRIS Analyst will:
- Maintain configuration and development of our HR/Payroll ADP Vantage system, including testing, training, and supporting the stages to upgrade, develop, and build a new process.
- Utilize the Reporting tool in the HR/Payroll ADP Vantage system or SQL server to review and audit HR and payroll data on a periodic basis and coordinate corrective action with corresponding departments to help ensure integrity of systems and processes
- Create custom reports using report writer for various third party audits and data requests, including automating the distribution of recurring payroll data reports
- Create and maintain custom interfaces between different internal and external systems
- Review and document processes and assess recommendations for new solutions, improvements, and/or enhancements to existing company or HR related processes and procedures via the use of technology
- Identify and track system or related process issues including documenting contingencies that occur during the entire course for a proper audit trail of resolution
- Ensure system configuration changes are tested and documented according to internal audit controls before changes applied to production
- Assist with documenting processes and training manuals to develop proper backup support
- Co-manage the HRIS email account and provide support for resolution
- 4+ Years of HRIS experience, including core table structure, interface layouts and system implementation
- Relational database experience (i.e. MS Access or similar) with the ability to create tables, complex queries and reports from multiple sources of data
- Proficient in ADP applications and report writer
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify issues, compare data, investigate and resolve discrepancies
- The ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision while maintaining organization and preserving strict confidentiality of all information.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and interact in a professional manner with various functions and levels within the Organization
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and fluctuating workload & flexibility to assist in other tasks as assigned.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Advance level experience with Excel (vlookup, pivot, formulas, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work over-time if needed
A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Accounting, Information Technology, or related field is preferred. SQL knowledge in table management and data extraction is a plus.
We offer advancement opportunities, education reimbursement, and benefits including: health / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, free life insurance, pre-tax matching 401k plan, pre-tax flexible spending plan, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code)
Keywords: Human Resources Information Systems Analyst jobs, HRIS Analyst jobs, Human Resources Information Systems Specialist jobs, HRIS Specialist jobs, Human Resources Information Systems jobs, HRIS jobs, HR Systems Analyst jobs, Human Resources Systems Analyst jobs, Human Resources Systems Specialist jobs, HR Systems Specialist jobs, ADP Human Resources Information Systems jobs, and ADP HRIS jobs
Role: Human Resources Information Systems Analyst
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.