Excellent Assistant Director opportunity available with The Learning Experience at our center in Hillsborough, NJ!
The Learning Experience is the fastest growing childcare operator and franchisor in the United States
Assistant Director will assist the Center Director with the day to day operations of the center including the following tasks
Staffing, supervising and scheduling
· Work to ensure state compliance and record keeping
· Processing leads, conducting tours and ensuring the facility meets TLE's “Tour Ready” standards
· Designate teachers and primary caregivers as required by State regulations
Candidate should demonstrate exceptional professional conduct and consideration for the educational development, safety, and welfare of the children and staff.
· Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (in a child related field is a plus) or equivalent Child Care or Management experience.
· CDA is a plus.
· Satisfy the mandatory physical and background checks as required by the State and company regulations and procedures.
· Red Cross First Aid Card (within first 90 days of employment)
· Infant CPR - (within first 90 days of employment)
· 1-2 years’ of work experience in a childcare program
· Minimum 1 year in a supervisory position in business administration or childcare
· Demonstrate excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Understanding of general business procedures
· Ability to communicate company policies and procedures in a firm and clear manner to staff and parents
· Be enthusiastic and adaptable
· Strong customer service and communication skills.
· Possess skills, attributes and characteristics conducive to and suitable for dealing with children, parents, coworkers, clients and management.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Be proficient in Microsoft Office
· Work well under pressure
The Learning Experience, the Nation's Premier and Fastest Growing Child Care & Preschool Educational Center.
Role: Assistant Director
Apply for this job now.