Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
Planned Maintenance Mechanic
(This is not a Forklift Operator position. We sell, rent and service Material Handling Equipment.)
Currently, we are looking for Planned Maintenance Mechanic
Our technicians work Monday through Friday and are home for dinner. They get paid for the actual time they spend working, not the time from a labor guide. All services are performed in-the-field at our client's locations. Technicians are provided a company owned service van/truck and are dispatched from their home.
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family owned company, celebrating 50 years strong. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. ELTC has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer's number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the 'heart and soul' of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
Planned Maintenance Mechanic Main Duties:
- Planned Maintenance Mechanics perform scheduled routine maintenance on material handling equipment (forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts, pallet trucks, etc.).
- Check all fluids, tires, cooling system, belts, fuel injection system, exhaust system, engine idle, battery water levels, battery cables, load and caster wheels, drive unit, contactors and switches, lights and alarms, etc.
- Inspect lift chains, lift anchors, forks, fork pins, bearings, cylinders, hydraulic hoses, steering system, etc.
- Change oil and filter, air filter, fuel filters, etc.
- Clean battery terminals
- Identify potential issues and recommend repairs as needed
- Provide courteous and professional service
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with Company and OSHA Standards
Planned Maintenance Mechanic Requirements:
- Experience inspecting and maintaining material handling equipment, and/or heavy equipment (preferred)
- Understanding of diagrams and schematics in order to accurately inspect and maintain equipment
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Understanding of gasoline, diesel, and liquid propane fuel systems
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have own tools
- Clean driving record
- Stable work history (if applicable)
- Dependable, self-motivated professional
- Excellent work ethic and a POSITIVE attitude
- Ability to provide references of prior employers (if applicable)
Eastern Lift Truck offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Company owned service vehicle, gas card, and EZPass
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at #removed#
“Eastern Lift Truck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”