Role: Team Leader
Sector: Children's Residential
Contract: FT Contract
Salary: O.T.E £21,200-£25,375 (INCLUSIVE OF SLEEP INS
£19100 - £20475 per annum + + £2,100-£4,900 annual sleep in allowance
Shift Pattern: 3 x 12 hour shifts a week plus 1 sleep in. You will work ONLY 1 weekend in 3
Essential: Driving License and Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent
Environment: Childrens Residential - up to 7 children aged 13-17
Safehands Recruitment are seeking a motivated and eager individual to join a Fantastic children's home in Hereford as a Team Leader.
The Senior Support staff work under the direction of the Registered House Manager and effectively lead a team of Support Workers who enable the delivery of care and education to our students and young people. By guiding and managing the team, Team Leaders ensure that the children's home complies with local procedures, corporate policy, statutory regulations and quality standards.
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those we support
- A strong 'can do' attitude
- Understanding and delivery of Regulatory Requirements and expectations
- Robust understanding of Safeguarding and child protection
- Financial viability and handling of site funds.
- Full Driving License
- IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HOLD ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATION
*NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Residential Childcare
*NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Children and Young Peoples Work Force
*Degree in Social Work
Roles and Responsabilities
- Day to day care and support of our children and young people
- Internal monitoring, auditing and administration relating to the care and support of our young people
- Shift leading and organisation skills, ensuring staff team are working cohesively and shifts are running as planned to meet the young peoples needs.
- Perks reward and discount scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Pension scheme
- We cover the cost of your enhanced disclosure check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression
- Employee recognition scheme.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply below or call Sarah-Jane on #removed#