We are looking for applicants for full time Construction labor work to start in the Grand Prairie area. This is a very physically demanding job.
Shifts for General Labor
- Typical 1st shift, Monday - Friday (6am - 4:30pm) with overtime
Any questions please call 972-266-7800 ext. 261 ask for Nataly
Requirements of General Laborer
- Must be able to adapt to outside working conditions (rain, sun, cold, or hot)
- Must have steel toe boots
- Must have 2 forms of Identification
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Previous knowledge in concrete is required
- Follow safety standards throughout process
- Familiarity with utilities construction
- Familiarity with hard surface restoration
- Load and unload materials and distribute them to the appropriate locations
- Work outdoors while handling and inspecting equipment and materials
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Required Knowledge/Skills:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of asphalt/concrete experience required.
- Must be able to bend/kneel/stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 50 pounds regularly
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have strong communication skills
The JIREH Group is one of the most experienced recruiting firms. We have a nationwide capability to handle assignments in a wide range of occupational disciplines at all management levels. Our purpose is to provide the best possible talent for your recruiting needs and the needs of our candidates. We are committed to providing recruiting services of the highest quality. In the course of our searches, we adhere to high ethical standards and an extremely demanding code of integrity, objectivity and confidentiality.Our firm is comprised of many different types of individuals that make up our very successful teams. We all have come from various backgrounds, which enable us to see our task at hand from many different angles. Our Recruiters and Account Managers are extremely experienced and competent in their field of expertise. Whether it is IT, Finance and Accounting, or the Automotive Industry.
Role: Concrete Laborers
Location: Grand Prairie,
Apply for this job now.