French Speaking Credit Control- Up to
£27,000+ Benefits - Manchester - Permanent
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting opportunity to recruit for one of the world's leading organisations. At present, they have an opportunity available for a talented finance professional who has experience in Credit Control/Accounts Receivable and speaks fluent French
- Fluent French speaker
- Credit Control/Accounts Receivable/OTC experience - ( end to end)
- Strong communication skills
- Provide a high level of service to internal and external customers
- SAP System experience
- Continuous improvement mindset
Key requirements for the role:
- Maintain contact with customers as appropriate by email or telephone
- Ensure customers pay to terms and chase overdue payments
- Manage daily bank receipts and allocate cash
- Resolution of unapplied cash
- Update SAP System
- Perform cash allocation and maintain customer ledger
- Bank reconciliation duties
- Perform cash collection duties as per customer credit terms
- Conduct credit check on potential customers and assist in raising proforma invoice
- Address queries with both internal and external customers
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
For further information, contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.