Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Service Manager in the Liverpool area. The role is initially for 2 months and the pay rate is £15.47 paid via umbrella company.
Service Manager required to cover 2 projects in Liverpool. Responsible for the operational management of a service or group of services; within a supported housing and/or retirement living setting. Effectively manage a team to provide a high quality customer focused service, ensuring delivery of legislative and contractual performance requirements.
- Manage the services/s to provide a high quality, customer focused service and be a champion of Riverside Service Style.
- Provide motivational leadership, mentoring and coaching to the team, to ensure clarity of direction, effective communication and development of personal potential.
- Manage team performance to deliver outstanding service, by reviewing work outputs, appraising individual performance and setting improvement targets.
- Ensure that the service meets its internal performance targets and any contract specific targets.
- Qualifications: Formal Care, Support or housing qualification.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.