Immediate Hiring of Drivers!
New Increased Wages $16.00 an Hour
New $1,000 Sign On/Retention Bonus * (Conditions Apply*)
First Transit Drivers provide transportation within our local communities. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid New York driver’s license - CDL Operator's License with Passenger endorsement preferred
- Non-CDL Driver available for paid training
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Please note all applicants are a drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We want to tell you about the exciting changes to our wages!!
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
*Terms associated with Sign On/ Retention Bonus. Offer ends soon.
Apply today online
26 Water Street, Cuba, New York 14727
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.