Head Chef - New High-Profile Restaurant Opening, Bahrain!
Awesome opportunity to work with this leading International Restaurant Group who prides itself on offering superior cuisine and a memorable dining experience which makes a positive impact on each and every guest.
We are looking for a Head Chef to open this exciting venue in Bahrain!
The Head Chef is an integral member of the Company's leadership team and is responsible for leading, supervising and overseeing all aspects of the BOH operations for their respective location.
They will provide support and guidance in the implementation and executing of all Corporate Policies and Procedures for the BOH.
The focus of the Head Chef will be on BOH Training, Food Quality and Cost Control, Standardization and Operation procedures, and the overall Culinary Development of the Brand. In addition, the Head Chef will serve as a role model and leader for all BOH, and will provide daily support, guidance, motivation and leadership. Objectives will be to promote a positive work environment that encourages consistency and accountability, attracts and retains a diverse talent pool, and creates and develops unique food offerings that will continue to keep the brand relevant and strengthen the overall Brand.
As a Head Chef we would love you to have:
- Accreditation in Culinary Arts or formal apprenticeship program or equivalent
- Valid Food Safety certification
- Minimum 3 years of culinary experience leading a culinary management team required preferably in 4/5 star hotels or restaurants
- Background in cooking at outstanding restaurants, to the highest levels, in major cities like London, Singapore, New York, Dubai, etc
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to create standard recipes
- Strong understanding of purchasing, receiving, inventory control and stock rotation
- Demonstrates ability to work with and develop a diverse team
- Ability to educate and demonstrate fundamental and advanced cooking skills
Salary package: Negotiable for the right person and calibre plus family status too if needed
Get in touch: #removed#