Learning Support Assistant (SEN LSA)
Good Rated Secondary School - Milton Keynes - Temp to Perm
Supply Desk are proud to be working with a good rated Secondary School based in the Milton Keynes area in their search for a Learning Support Assistant (SEN LSA) to join their SEN team for an ASAP start.
You will be working alongside a range of professionals, shadowing and learning from them, with you then providing 1:1 & group support to a range of pupils across KS3,4 & 5 and supporting students with moderate-complex needs.
The support you provide will vary from student to student depending on the type of Special Educational Needs (SEN) they have - This will most likely be learning & behaviour difficulties and Autism (ASD), Complex needs, speech and language etc.
This is also a fantastic opportunity for an aspirational psychology graduate seeking invaluable in-class experience before going onto their PhD, teacher training or masters, but previous experience in the classroom is essential.
- Learning Support Assistant (SEN LSA) Milton Keynes
- Supporting a variety of needs from: Learning & Behaviour difficulties and Autism (ASD)
- Providing 1:1 & group support - KS3, 4, 5
- Must be able to provide personal care support if needed
- Working alongside a range of professionals
- ASAP Start - Long-Term & Full Time - Milton Keynes
THE IDEAL LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
- Degree required or previous experience
- Must have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs
- You must be able to inspire and motivate the students
- A passion to support students with special needs
- Graded 'Good' in their latest Ofsted report
- Fantastic team of teachers throughout
- Plenty of CPD sessions available
- High achieving and ambitious Secondary School
- Located in Milton Keynes - close to transport amenities and onsite parking
If you are interested in this Learning Support Assistant (SEN LSA)
opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to #removed#
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas including Berkshire and Middlesex. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website #removed#.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 'Golden Hello' for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be mai