Peak Management LLC is looking for motivated, outgoing, and friendly leasing professionals to add to its growing team. This position offers a flexible work schedule and requires weekend and occasional evening work.
- The ideal candidate will possess at least 1 year of hands-on multi-family leasing experience.
- Organizational and customer service skills.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Ability to work some weekends an nights.
- A valid driver's license & transportation is required.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance after 60 days of service
- 401K plan eligible after 90 days of service
- 40 hours vacation per year, 48 hours of paid absence time
- 8 paid holidays
- Opportunity for bonuses, growth, and development
- Exciting employee events and contests throughout the year.
The full-time position includes competitive compensation and benefits, job responsibilities include:
- Assisting prospective residents with finding a new apartment home and assist with the application process.
- Maintaining positive relationships with residents and prospects, developing an understanding of unique customer needs and requests.
- Set up and maintain an accurate and organized property and lease files.
- Accept incoming correspondence to the property and respond to inquiries (via phone, fax, mail, and email).
- Prepare office area for daily leasing; maintain office cleanliness.
- Tour the property with prospective residents showing the model and/or vacant units.
- Maintain on-site software with regard to move-ins, move-outs, posting rents, etc.
- Complete move-in package, test apartment keys, and inspect apartments prior to move-in.
- Comply with Fair Housing Laws and Company policies.
- Complete other administrative duties as assigned, which may include creating Excel spreadsheets, preparing written correspondence, answering phones, etc. on a daily basis.
- Work with manager to collect rent and make accurate collection notes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time; 40 hours a week
- Multi-Family Leasing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Maryland Driver's License
Peak Management LLC is a family-owned and locally operated property management firm in the Baltimore Area. For more information, visit our website at peakmgt.net.
Role: Leasing Professional
Apply for this job now.