Learning Support Assistant
Feb Half Term Start
Teaching Personnel are excited to be working with one of our partner primary schools in Milton Keynes who are looking for a behaviour support assistant to work 1:1 with a Year 3 pupil with additional learning needs.
The school are currently going through a development stage, and all current staff members are working as a close team to improve this. It is essential that the successful applicant has a passion to raise expectations across the class as to how hard pupils should work and how they should behave.
The school in question is able to offer a supportive team of teachers and senior leadership who in turn could provide a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
- Learning Support Assistant, supporting an SEN pupil on a 1:1 basis in the classroom.
- Feb Half Term Start
- Full Time, on a temp to perm basis
- GBP65 - GBP75 (dependant on experience)
The ideal candidate is somebody who:
- Has experience working in a classroom environment
- Has strong behaviour management skills
- Can be flexible and innovative in their approach to teaching, whilst also following school policies
- Has high expectations of pupils and is committed to helping them improve
Desired Qualifications and Traits;
- Team Teach Training or other verbal or physical de escalation training are desirable but candidates with this, could be favoured.
- Confidence and ability to make professional and friendly working relationships with the pupils, their families and staff
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
If you feel as if this could be the job for you, please don't hesitate to contact Alex on 01604 376 814 or please send across your CV to #removed#