We at Hunter Mental Health are currently representing an exciting new opportunity for a experience CPN to work long days in a Home Treatment Team paid based in Stoke . The role will require you to work long days and be a car driver. You will get paid £26 during the day and £34 during nights .
- 3 month contract , potentially ongoing
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- Therapeutic skills (CBT, DBT) and experiences of working in a duty liaison team and any waiting list initiative experience
- An enhanced DBS and reference check
- You'll be experienced in caring for patients with a range of mental health issues and be recovery focused.
- A drive to improve clinical quality and consistently provide the highest level of care is paramount. In return you'll be given training and tailored professional development opportunities. You'll also receive excellent staff benefits.
You will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside other dedicated nurses who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic service
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Bismah today.
Why we are different?
Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative
manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.