Receptionist / Administrator - Permanent - Full time - Diss - £20,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Receptionist / Administrator on behalf of our client based in Diss. This will be a varied role and you will need to be adaptable in a versatile working environment.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Salary is £20,000 per annum.
Main duties include:
- Ensuring telephone enquiries are handled promptly and effectively
- Messages and voicemail to be directed efficiently
- To undertake a variety of administration tasks as required
- Ordering of office provisions such as stationery and office beverage items whilst working within a budget
- Booking general maintenance, liaising with sub-contractors and cleaners.
- Dealing with post and any relevant deliveries
- Meeting and greeting customers
Key requirements include:
- Ability to remain calm and work to consistently high standards under pressure
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage and organise own workload and work independently
- Team player - able to support others and ability to be 'forward thinking' ensuring tasks and responsibilities are taken care of.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Managing administrative processes, from basic tasks to advanced
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call 01379 642276 and ask for Emily King