Don't go chasing waterfalls, just stick to the rivers and the fountains you're used too! Do you dream of managing prestigious projects, as a Junior Project Manager in a progressive role where you can develop your skills?
BASIC SALARY: Up to £30,000
· Good holiday package including Xmas shut down
· Full access to company benefits package including Pension and Private Healthcare after a qualifying period
· Excellent career progression to Project Management
LOCATION: Commutable to Chatham based office
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Gravesend, Dartford, Bromley, Tonbridge, Canterbury, Ashford, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Croydon
JOB DESCRIPTION: Junior Project Manager / Project Administrator / Sales Admin : Procurement / Construction / Industrial
Working closely alongside a Senior Project Manager to provide administrative and logistic support on up to £1m construction / architectural projects across the UK and beyond.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Junior Project Manager / Project Administrator / Sales Admin : Procurement / Construction / Industrial
Supporting on up to 6 projects at any one time, juggling is a skill you need to possess. UK based design, manufacture, installation and commissioning on a large variety of water features, you will take responsibility for these projects from cradle to grave; where you will be providing logistic and administration support across Purchasing, Health and Safety, auditing, documentation, procurement and organisation of 3rd Party Contractors.
Your role will extend to providing admin support to the wider business as required.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Junior Project Manager / Project Administrator / Sales Admin : Procurement / Construction / Industrial
To be considered for this role, you MUST:
· Have experience as a Junior Project Manager or Project Administrator wanting to step up into a Project Manager's role. Your experience could be from a Junior Project Manager / sales, service, procurement or project administration capacity.
· Have a background of working on industrial / construction / architectural projects - with some exposure of client interaction / customer service.
· Be efficient, well organised and able to communicate at all levels - including internal and external stakeholders and very prestigious clients.
Any exposure to working with the construction industry (for instance Health and Safety / site working requirements / sub-contractors) is beneficial. As would dealing with local authorities or architects / design houses.
We are a globally recognised specialist in design, manufacture, installation, commissioning, and service of innovative water features.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Project Administrator, Junior Project Manager, Sales Administrator, Service Administration, Procurement, Logistics : Construction, Industrial, Health and Safety, Sub Contractors, Architects, Design House, Local Authorities
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: AD16117, Wallace Hind Selection