Axon Moore are partnering with a global leading private equity backed organisation in the services industry, who a looking for a new Head of Treasury. This is an exciting opportunity to join an acquisitive business that has gone through progressive and aggressive growth and are looking to bring in a senior treasury individual. This varied role will be a key in building a high calibre treasury team, working closely with an exceptional CFO and putting in your own controls and processes.
The role will include:
- To formulate and promote the Group treasury policy and funding strategy
- Business partner with business development, commercial controller teams and lead all banking relationships and the covenant reporting process
- Drive an efficient global cash management and forecasting environment
- To lead and develop the treasury team of 5
- Drive ongoing funder relationship management, maintaining positive relationships and managing information flows and ad-hoc queries
- Manage bank covenant maintenance and ensure broader debt facility compliance. Negotiate facility amendments to support strategic events
- Oversight and manage the UK daily/weekly cashflow forecasting and invoice finance facility management
- Monthly reporting and analysis on group cashflow / working capital performance and net debt positions, including feeding into Board Finance Report
- Control of, and approvals on, intercompany capital funding
- Review and advise on overseas banking strategies to deliver optimised global cashflow position
You will be a fully qualified accountant and have exposure within a senior treasury position. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent technical experience and ideally have exposure within an international business. Having experience within a tax role would be beneficial but not essential. This will be a significant role to get into an exciting business with lots of change and challenges and be a part of an exciting journey.
Salary is £80k - £90k + bonus + benefits
For further details or for immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore