We are a family owned, full service home performance company that provides home energy auditing consulting, air sealing, insulation, and HVAC services. Our team experts conduct energy audits and home performance improvements to address comfort, energy efficiency, and homeowner health and safety. We work closely with homeowners to prioritize and fix problems with cost effective solutions.
We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Coordinator to run our retrofit solution projects in the DC/VA/MD metro area. They will work closely with clients to plan and schedule projects according to home energy audits. The ideal candidate will possess Residential Construction knowledge and previous experience in construction project coordinating.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a retrofit work schedule and coordinate team members and subcontractors.
- Collaborate with installation technicians to ensure the jobs are completed according to client specifications and industry standards.
- Communicate with homeowners on retrofit work progress.
- Conduct site visits to monitor quality control.
- Conduct QA testing after retrofit projects are completed.
- Complete project on time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain new subcontractor partnerships.
- Write change orders and manage project contract paperwork.
- Problems-solve any project issues, as needed.
- Utilize the company's CRM toolset for project management.
- Ensure projects adhere to federal, state, and local permitting regulations.
- Complete project paperwork according to the company's protocols.
- Update and maintain the company's project estimating tool.
- Review each project's scope of work and auditor and homeowner contracts.
- Review performance recommendations and energy improvement measures with the homeowner.
- Discuss expectations with the homeowner on project execution.
- Up-sell any additional beneficial work to homeowners.
- Knowledge of residential construction across multiple trades.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat PDF, etc.).
- Ability to understand technical aspects of the business, product, market dynamics, and customer base.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience providing exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Engineering, Science, or Mathematics.
- Previous experience in Residential Construction Coordination or Project Management.
- Spanish Speaking, a plus!
- Performance-based commission in addition to base salary.
- Medical and Vision insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
Powered by JazzHR