Supply Primary Teachers required in the South Manchester area - Full and Part-Time!
Manchester Primary Teachers - Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
Day to day or long term assignments
Do you want to have a better work life balance but still be able to teach? Then supply teaching is ideal for you. Supply Desk are recruiting for supply teachers on both a full time and part time basis for their primary schools in South Manchester. With an increased presence and level of business within the South Manchester, teachers with various experiences and availability would be welcomed to get in touch to discuss further.
We are currently increasing our bank of staff to cover the growing amount of day to day and PPA cover bookings we have in Manchester based Schools. You can choose to work from one day to five days a week and have the flexibility to pick and choose which schools you work in.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
• Outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
• Have a clear knowledge and understanding of EYFS, KS1/KS2 curriculum
• Committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC
• Ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines
You will work in a number of schools in and around South Manchester, so there will be opportunities to work in all types of schools.
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
* A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
* Access to offices nationwide and abroad
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to #removed#
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.