Ready to work with the best?
Join Team Texans!
We’re currently seeking a Full Time Teller to join Team Texans. Your customer service skills, sales focus and can-do attitude are a must. If you love helping people, this may be the right fit for you – after all, credit unions were built on the principle of people helping people.
In the TELLER role, serve members face to face by performing transactions with a high degree of accuracy. You maintain precise transactional records while providing an overall excellent member experience to everyone you encounter. You must be able and willing to assist the branch in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
• Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous, professional and timely manner
• Complete member transactions with a high level of accuracy, efficiency and member service; member transactions include but are not limited to deposits, withdrawals, account transfers, issuing negotiable items, loan payments, night depository bag deposits, and check cashing with proper holds where applicable
• Maintain updated and accurate information related to Texans’ policies, procedures and compliance regulations to ensure safety and soundness of the organization
• Actively learn about Texans’ products and services in an effort to cross-service / cross-sell members and enhance their financial lives
• End each day by accurately balancing assigned cash drawer
We are a $1.5 billion credit union owned and operated in the Dallas metro area, and we are on the lookout for people who love a challenge and helping others.
Texans is committed to providing an environment where employees are valued, treated with respect and dignity, have the opportunity for learning and developing their careers, and are compensated fairly for their contribution to the company.
Developing our people through internal training programs
Promoting from within whenever possible
Recognition programs and incentives to reward outstanding performance
We truly care that you enjoy coming to work each day, like who you work with and excel at what you do at Texans. We want the job to fit YOU and YOU to fit Texans. Our screening and interviewing process is our way of ensuring culture, the position and you are the best match possible.
Did we mention our amazing total benefits package? In addition to a generous PTO plan, 401k match and bank holidays, we are proud to offer company paid benefits. Yes, you just read that correctly - we offer 100% company paid benefits for employee only coverage!
Apply for this job now.