We are seeking Quality Assurance Specialists to become an integral part of our team!
- Measure and test sewn products using specific guidelines
- Make minor adjustments to products as directed
- Assemble products as needed
- Track and document all testing - including defects
- Track time and work progress
- Work with other team members to complete jobs in a timely manner
- Previous experience with ISO 13485-2016 is a plus but not required.
- Capable of measuring accurately with the use of a ruler or tape measure.
- Must be able to follow explicit instructions
- Detail-orientated and focused.
- Driven to meet deadlines
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
Our 37 year old company is growing and we are looking for reliable people that can be trained in many different areas of the business. We offer competitive wages and benefits, paid vacation 401K and health insurance options. Our work environment is casual, fun and clean.
Role: Quality Assurance Specialist
Apply for this job now.