This is a unique opportunity!
We are a national tech based internet marketing company with a focus on the Multi-Family Housing industry. Located in San Diego, we have a twelve-year track record of consistent growth and a proven success that our customers absolutely love! Between servicing and improving existing products and launching new verticals, we are always seeking new ways to drive platform growth through partnerships with new and existing clients.
We are looking to hire an extremely outgoing, friendly and super motivated sales focused individual with exceptional client communication skills to help us capitalize on the amazing and exciting growth we are experiencing - right now.
We place a strong emphasis on teamwork, high productivity, clear communication, stunning customer service and are so passionate with what we do! We also foster a unique, fun and relaxed environment to work in. This position is full time and we are looking for the right candidate who wants to find a company they can excel with LONG TERM. Bring some unmatched creativity, experience and a proven ability to make an impact by getting the job done.
What You'll Do:
- Learn everything about our products and services so you can effectively communicate with our clients anywhere, anytime.
- Work with our VP of account management and sales to learn our systems, technology, strategies (and history.)
- Assist with daily sales operations, processes, follow up and data entry.
- Provide EXCELLENT client support both online, over the phone and in person.
- Respond to client inquiries and resolve issues.
- Analyze and run detailed reporting for clients.
- Travel regularly to attend trade shows or client events to showcase and sell our services in person.
- Lead generation and sales calls.
- Facilitate and provide regular live demos or online trainings with potential clients or accounts.
- Ensure your sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads & prospects.
- Ensure that clients get the relevant content they want in an efficient and positive manor.
- Support the growing business objectives across our multi-level, ever fluid account based audiences.
- A solid background in sales/marketing, SAAS, online, tech, startup based companies, industries and/or similar (Requirement for the position.)
- BA degree and/or relevant years' experience in the above mentioned.
You Are: (Desired Persona, Skills & Qualifications)
- Must love to travel on business trips!
- Be an A+ communicator - you convey ideas and solutions in a clear and concise way.
- An engaging personality, high-energy with a drive to win.
- Be amazing with client services and even more outstanding with follow up.
- You maximize the long-term value of the client relationship!
- Genuine with client and C level interactions (background here a huge plus.)
- You're comfortable leading a conversation yet hearing and noting everything.
- Coachable with great listening skills.
- A strategic thinker that turns ideas into actions.
- Excellent with verbal and written communication qualities.
- Relentless - rejection doesn't get to you!
- Proven project management abilities by direction, collaborative and solo.
- Have an aptitude for learning new technologies (curious with a purpose.)
- Attack challenges head on, while never afraid to ask questions or collaborate.
- Extremely detail / results oriented with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Place a high emphasis on personal development and growth.
- Flexible, responsible, reliable, trustworthy and self-motivated.
- Resilient, and able to thrive in our fast-paced environment.
- Humble -- we ALL get our hands dirty together as a team.
- Tech savvy /strong computer and internet research skills (professional social media and CRM experience a plus.)
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, Excel etc.
Awesome Perks! What We Bring To The Table:
100% paid PPO health, dental insurance plus vision care allowance of $500 a year
401K with profit sharing (after one year)
Flexible Work Hours
Two Weeks Paid Vacation
One Week Paid Sick Leave
Every Other Paid Friday Off
Short and Long term Disability
Downtown San Diego (free monthly parking included)
Discount on Apple Products
Monthly Catered Lunch
Quarterly Social Activities
Snacks, coffee/tea station & more
Great Creative Environment and Fun Team.
Our office is conveniently located in the Financial District in walking distance to the Gaslamp and the waterfront.
Our spacious office is located on the top floor with fantastic large skylights.
Collaborative weekly and department meetings.
Group work sessions to share ideas and collaborate on projects.
Large breakroom with lunch bar and tables.
Required: Please provide a cover letter related to why you are applying for this position and your RELEVANT work experience. Please highlight your strengths.
Compensation: Fully dependent upon experience. If you have compensation requirements or history to gauge, please include that along with your resume. Base salary plus commission.
Role: Sales and marketing for local tech
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.