Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, Negotiable, Inc benefits
Reed Finance are currently working in partnership with a global organisation who are now looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent basis due to an expended period of growth.
Situated within the Internal Finance team, and reporting to the Head of Strategy duties of the role include:
- Overseeing the month end, quarterly and year end processes
- Responsible for regular management reporting and developing reports to drive financial and commercial management
- Overseeing the annual budget for individual departments
- Liaising with Heads of Department / Operations Managers and central finance team and overseeing budget models
- Ensuring chargeback processes are effective, timely and transparent and strive for simplification and efficiency in the chargeback process
- Driving standardisation of MI and preparation of monthly packs
- Monthly financial analysis and reporting to the Heads of Department / Operations Managers to enable informed planning and decision making, including budget, rolling forecast, KPI's and analysis of variances
- Assisting with developing business plans and support the leadership team in identifying and developing strategies
This is an exciting role that will offer candidates excellent career progression opportunities and benefits. To be considered for the role, our client is looking for candidates with the following experience:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified (preferably 2 years PQE)
- Commercially minded and analytical with strong leadership and influencing skills
- Managing a small internal finance team
- Business partnering / stakeholder management
Our client offers excellent benefits including competitive pension scheme, reward scheme and excellent hybrid working / working from home opportunities.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Adam Norris at Reed or apply now.