The Facility Technician is responsible for monitoring the flow of clients to programming into the site. The Technician signs clients into the building, screens visitors, and provides security for the staff on site. The Technician operates the reception area and utilizes the EHR to verify information about clients served. Technicians transport clients to other facilities as needed and walk the facility. Technicians may be utilized for data entry, taking referrals, and outreach calls as well.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must speak, read and write in English.
* Must have excellent attention to detail.
* The ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
* The ability to respond quickly to sounds.
* The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
ESSENTIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Must have Criminal, Child Abuse Clearances, FBI and be clear of TB
* Must have a very strong work ethic (adhere to confidentiality standards).
* Must be able to work within a diverse team to ensure security of the site.
* Must have a current Driver’s License and clean driving record.
* Must demonstrate genuine empathy and concern for individuals as indicated in our corporate vision, mission, and values statements.
* Adhere to applicable city, county, state, and federal laws and regulations, internal and CARF standards.
* Ability to accurately report aberrant patient behavior in a professional manner.
* Ability to communicate verbally in English, read written or typed information, communicate legibly in writing, speak English clearly, and hear voice in conversational tone.
* Must be able to utilize the EHR to log in daily patient visits, view and express patient messages and to monitor waiting areas to insure smooth flow of patients preparing to engage in services.
* Computer skills required.
* Must be able to demonstrate sensitivity in all oral and written communications in regard to persons served within the agency.
Role: Facilities Technician ( Full Time)
Location: City of Philadelphia,
Apply for this job now.