Company: CHILDREN'S PARADISE INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Children's Paradise is hiring. As a fast growing early childhood education company, we are looking for passionate people to join our team. Children's Paradise offer great employee benefits, competitive salary within the industry, and ongoing professional development training. Join a dedicated group of professionals that are making a difference in the communities we live and work in, all while having fun, enjoying great people and having great pay and benefits, APPLY NOW!
Center Location: Oceanside - 2017-A Mission Avenue. Oceanside, CA 92058.
Assist the Lead Teacher in the educational care and development of a specific classroom by supporting Health & Safety standards as defined in Licensing Regulations, First Aid, CPR to insure the maintenance of a spotlessly clean and healthy classroom environment. Support curriculum by teaching the children personal care routines that promote their personal health and awareness. Implement a classroom environment of earth friendly practices that encourage health awareness, environmental friendliness and personal actions that lead to the development of a strong, healthy and aware child based upon the age-appropriate standards defined in ITERS, ECERS, & CLASS Evaluation tools. Collaborate with children, staff & families to assure High Quality early childhood education Assist the Lead Teacher as requested Maintaining an internal review score of 6.0 for ITERS, ECERS or SAERS score Insure your center maintains our current Race to the Top rating of Tier 5.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Responsible for implementing personal care routines for the children using ITERS, ECERS, SAERS & CLASS sections that specifically address personal care routines. Use daily observation to guide intentional teaching based upon the needs of the children. Responsible for supporting & assisting in the implementation of a rich curriculum which incorporates the California Foundations & Frameworks, The Creative Curriculum, Infant/Toddler Creative Curriculum, and PITC Curriculum. The Instructional Aide will be responsible for using the CLASS tool to guide intentional teaching and meaningful engagement.
- Responsible to perform daily Classroom cleanliness routines that meet with all Health & Safety Guidelines as defined within ITERS, ECERS, SAERS & the External Health & Safety review report. Including but not limited to maintaining clean classroom shelves, trash cans, play equipment, tables & chairs.
- Responsible to support the Lead teacher and your Teaching team as we all work together to insure compliance with all Licensing regulations, agency policies and procedures and the Education Code as applicable. Reference CA Code of Regulations, Title 22 Sections 101215 and 101215.1and Title 5.
- Responsible to maintain a first aid kit in the classroom complete with the following: Band-Aids, gloves, ice receptacle's, thermometer, Ouch-Reports, tweezers gauze, cotton, cloth band aide tape & Emergency procedures & phone numbers that will assist in the administration of first-aid help to anyone in need of such attention.
- 6 ECE units including 3 units of Infant/Toddler or Child Development Assistant Permit
- 21 hours of professional development annually
- Our ratio is 1:4 max so you will have amazing support and help as you engage the minds and little hands of our wonderful children. High Quality Early Learning!
- Wonderful selection of materials, equipment and supplies.
- Annual Evaluations based upon Education, Professional Development & Performance
- Vacation, Sick time, Paid holidays, Great Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, 401-K Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution, Ongoing Professional Development Trainings, Wellness program, and more.
COVID-19 considerations: We have extensive safety measurement and cleaning routine in place to make sure our team is safe. The company provides face mask and face shield to our staff member.