Key Account Manager
Due to extensive growth plans our client based in the Heathrow area is now looking for a Key Account Manager to drive new business in a sector covering plant/generator hire. You need to be prepared to travel extensively across the UK for this role.
We are looking for a Manager who is a "true sales professional" from the 'hire' sector with an established network of contacts in this industry who can build and develop on existing accounts and drive new business to ensure the continued success of an already growing business.
Up to £60k
Health Care (After qualifying period)
Responsibilities of the Key Account Manager:
- Generate new business opportunities and delivering on KPI's
- Establish new accounts and coordinate new business opportunities
- Maintain customer contact, updating with any new products or services
- Develop hire solutions for high value customers ensuring a smooth process and continued business
- Build strong business relationships with both clients and colleagues
- You will be used to covering a large territory and be confident in new business & account management.
- You will be able to demonstrate good stability & progression in your career
- You must be confident in presenting products to a broad range of clients.
- You will be a good team player, IT literate and hungry for success.
- A high level of communicative skills both verbally and written
- Knowledge of contracting processes, risk assessments, KPI's, P&L/Budgets etc.
We welcome applications from individuals who have a proven track record in new business development within the construction/plant/generator/tool hire sectors with previous experience in a similar role; Sales, Business Development, Account Management, External Sales, Regional Sales, National Sales