Valeo Behavioral Health Care has openings for PRN Alcohol and Drug Technicians.
This position is responsible for providing oversight and supervision of the social detoxification and residential clients.
Valeo offers a competitive, comprehensive benefit package that includes health and dental insurance, 401K match, vacation and sick leave, fitness reimbursement, employer paid life insurance, continuous education reimbursement and more.
- This position starts at $10.86/hr. Flexible work schedule, as coverage is needed 24/7.
- Shift Differential and training incentive after 6 months.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- a valid Kansas driver’s license
- reliable personal transportation
- proof of auto liability insurance
- and be able to pass a criminal and KDADS background check.
- Employees must be free from the abuse of alcohol and/or drugs for a minimum of two years.
- Good organizational skills required.
- Ability to work some evenings, weekends, or holiday hours required.
- Basic computer skills and data entry skills are necessary to complete the duties of this job.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all applicants shall receive consideration for employment or services without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, or national origin as provided for by the law.
Valeo is a drug-free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successfully completing a drug screening. Prior to employment, Valeo conducts a criminal background check, State of Kansas child and adult abuse registry and driving record check.
"Valeo" is Latin, meaning "to be well." Our Community understands that mental health is essential to overall health. Treatment benefits the individual, family, public health, safety, and community resources. Our vision is to keep behavioral health care consumer driven, to close the gap on mental health needs and services offered, and provide early screening for mental health and substance abuse.
Role: Alcohol and Drug Technician
Apply for this job now.